Thursday, November 1, 2012

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

 
I LOVE HALLOWEEN!  As soon as we found out Parley was a boy, exactly a year ago, I decided we would be the Wizard of Oz quartet and bought his lion outfit on super clearance right after Halloween last year.  Then I had the whole year to sew up costumes for the rest of us!
 
Lincoln had the time of his life trick-or-treating for the first time last night!  He would not let go of his terribly heavy bucket for a moment, and he definitely said "treat!" at every house!
Jason and I are enjoying eating all of his candy :) Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Richardson Family Blogs said...

Super Cute Camille!

Natalie and Steve said...

Hey--next year, you'll have twice the candy with 2 trick-or-treaters! (We discovered that this year! It's great!!!)

Mom Millar said...

Your costumes turned out so cute! I bet it was lots of fun doing the Wizard of Oz, which is one of my all-time favorite movies. Have you figured out next year yet?

Camille said...

Thanks mom :) I have a few ideas for next year!!