Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Take a Stroll

My Mom has been telling me for months that I should blog about our stroller :) and since Brett took these fun pictures, I didn't have an excuse.  So here is the post, Mom!
 There are a few key items that become incredibly crucial when you go from one to two kids--a double stroller comes to mind.  It really is a symbol of freedom for a new mom.  The day Jason went back to work after Parley was born, I was feeling particularly poor and particularly anxious about how I was never going to be able to leave the house again, when Jason called to tell me that his co-workers all pitched in to get us an incredibly generous giftcard to Target! 
 Which meant a stroller!!  I cried, of course, and immediately bought us a double stroller of our dreams!  We were pretty limited by what we could fit in our mini-trunk, but this Jeep double is a rockstar. 
THANK YOU, friends at Cambridge Associates!!  I think of you every time I hoist this beast all around town!

2 comments:

Diana said...

That thing looks awesome! It's kind of funny to me that Jeep makes strollers. But I bet they're pretty durable. I'm glad you're able to get out and explore your awesome city more!

Mom Millar said...

I'm so glad you have this stroller! It really does make so many more things possible. You just can't have one child in each arm and still be able to do anything. Hurray for strollers!