Thursday, February 25, 2010

Barf

I was upstairs this morning after getting my mail out of the teachers lounge when some students ran up to me exclaiming about a how a kid just threw up all over the hallway downstairs. I KNEW it would be right in front of my door. Of course, it was. It was seriously like 4 feet long. I also knew that if I had to smell it or see it up close, I would throw up myself, so I made it to the teacher next door and begged to go through her room. And then I stayed inside my classroom the entire day. No bathroom breaks, no water refills, no hallway monitoring. Yuck yuck yuck. Sick sick sick. (For good reason, no pictures today)

1 comment:

S Miller for C Miller said...

oh dang...i was really hoping for a picture! :) just kidding! but i have to say that is kinda funny! i am just happy you weren't the one barfing!