Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

We added my little family's stockings and our two Christmas guests, Kelli & Julia!  Everyone was quick to point out how unfair that I had two stockings, but technically I am two people right now, so I thought it was totally fair.

Since my mom had to work on Christmas Eve, we moved everything back a day.  Sunday was our Eve, and Monday was our holiday.  Sneaky, huh.

Holly berry fingernails!

Traditional Nativity

Mary and Joseph with Toddler Jesus

 "Help!"
Christmas Eve animal pajamas!

Stocking treasures: "Santa" filled mine with a coincidentally large number of dental products.  Perhaps he heard about my last dentist visit.

 Kelli & Julia flew in Christmas Eve around midnight and got to join in on the Hancock fun over the next week.  More to come!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Looks like a crazy full house, but so much fun!

Natalie and Steve said...

You know: when the wise men caught up with the Savior, he was a toddler. So maybe Mary was pregnant again! Way to be thinking ahead Camille!