Saturday, August 13, 2011

Won't you Let me Take you on a Sea Cruise

Oooowee, Oooowee baby, we had a most wonderful and much needed date (it goes about a month and a half between babysitter dates for us lately) on a sunset 3-hour dinner cruise! We found a great deal on Groupon and also justified it as a treat to celebrate Jason's birthday. It was perfect weather, delicious food, and I even got a slow dance out of Jason. I requested they play our wedding song (Can't Help Falling in Love), and just loved getting to flirt on the deck of a cruise boat in the sunset of Boston harbor with my man :)

4 comments:

Mom Millar said...

That's so neat you got to do this! You have to snatch the moments when you can. And I'm so glad you're taking advantage of the wonderful things to do in Boston!

Natalie and Steve said...

How fun! What a great date!

Melissa said...

How fun! That was our wedding song too! Brad chose it, along with the date (Feb 14). He said that way he was unlikely to forget our Anniversary. lol

Diana said...

How fun! You definitely need to go on dates, just the two of you. And I have to admit, that one sounded pretty romantic!