Monday, August 29, 2011

Kitchen

Ahh, the kitchen :) I have found that my happiness level is directly correlated to its cleanliness.I made tiny curtains so as to let in as much light as possible. Recognize the fabric? I took these pictures while Hurricane Irene was at it, but normally the sun just gleams through these trees and me and the early bird enjoy some gorgeous sunrises together. I painted this calendar from a thrift store checker board! Again, with a beautiful a/c unit. Notice the TWO mini Primary Childrens Songbooks on the piano. Twice now, I've tried to order a songbook at used bookstores online and it has arrived in mini.

The table of love.

3 comments:

Sharalea said...

You have a knack for making any space look AMAZING!! I love your Boston apartment & all the spice you've added to it!!

Diana said...

Your house is all just very adorable. I love it!

Natalie and Steve said...

CUTE kitchen!