Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Lobster Bisque

In celebration of the new little lady in J's life, he set out to make us Lobster Bisque (cue the Studio C remarks) and found it was cheapest to buy the live lobsters so we had two cute little pets in our fridge for a day before they became soup.  It was absolutely delicious, by the way.


Brightly showing off her cute new red ruffled bloomers:



My cousin Carrie also had two boys first and then a girl, and she said that she wouldn't have had it any other way, and now that I'm in her same shoes, I completely agree.  Having a girl now has made this new baby 10x more exciting as the first.  I love having two big brothers to lead the family by example, and I'm so glad they have each other.  They may know just how to tease the other, but they would really be sad without their other half. 


And here's a fun Chocolate Surprise Easter Eggs tutorial:


No comments: