Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Around the Clock

 There's always a project, isn't there?  I've been trying to come up with a solution for all the paper items that float around the counters and clutter the fridge.  I've always loved clothespins (is that weird?), and I thought a clothespin wreath would be fun, but one that stays up in the kitchen year-round, though I am DEFINITELY making another one of these Christmas-style to hold Christmas cards!  There's really no good place to put those all holiday season.

 I really love these clamps!  Jason says these were the kind his Dad would use for jobs and projects, and I can see why.  They rock.
 
I really wanted to add the phrase, "The best thing to spend on your children is time", and I even painted it on and then painted over it three different times and places, but it never looked right to me.
  
 Yay!  There's still clutter on the fridge, but less of it.  Can't wait to fill this with more baby announcements, coupons, gift cards, and hopefully no parking tickets!



No comments: