Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back to School

Ahh, the first day of school...I kind of miss it being a big deal!  I could never sleep a wink the night before.  I always had my outfit already picked out for weeks and would paint my nails to match.  (I still did that in college!)  

Well, I guess in 3 more years, the first day of school will be a big deal again.  Not that Lincoln will let me sew him an outfit or paint his nails.  In honor of my little brothers and sister's first day of school today, here is this year's day planner cover.  I'm such a nerd.

See years previous years HERE.

2 comments:

Diana said...

I love that you make your planner. I totally miss first day of school, too. I miss buying pens and folders and getting everything organized. I miss going to new classes and learning new things. And I miss the change that each new semester brings. Maybe I need to go back to school.

Natalie and Steve said...

Yes, PLEASE don't paint his nails. School will never be the same again for him if you do.