Saturday, July 28, 2012

Olay Olympics!

Why do I have no recollection of watching a single event of the last summer olympics?  Oh ya.
Aug 1: first date with Jason Millar
Aug 8: opening ceremonies
Aug 24: closing ceremonies
Sept 5: Jason proposes
Its because we were falling in love :) and sort of planning our wedding, on top of rehearsing for Beauty & the Beast every night and setting up my classroom for my first year of teaching.  Crazy.  
But this year, bring on the Olympics!!


 The cute Mackay family wore matching olympic shirts!

4 comments:

Natalie and Steve said...

LOVE it! I love your creativity and your invitations and I already love all your friends... :) You're just too cute.

Michelle said...

You are totally inspiring! Holy cow, look at that gorgeous presentation! I wanna be like you. :)

Devin Roth said...

Wish we could be there. Looked like tons of fun. Miss you all. We'll stop by to see you before we head off on our big road trip adventure across the states.

Camille said...

Oh please do! I'm just sick about you guys leaving :( I hate it, really.