Its been so fun getting to know Lincoln! A little more about the little guy:
- He always has to have his hands up by his face (in fact he came out with hand on his face, thanks kid :)
- The poor boy gets hiccups just as much outside the womb as he did inside--atleast once a day lately. The worst is when I finally get him to sleep, then his hiccups wake him up again.
- He loves his swing and calms down to almost any kind of music I play
- He loves car rides and stroller rides!
- He is the noisiest sleeper. I can't keep the bassinet in our bedroom because of his sighs and moans and grunts all night.
- When you sit and have a conversation with him, he pulls out some great facial expressions and great big wide eyes
- He's so loveable!! I want him to stay this small forever!