Monday, October 4, 2010

38 weeks

Will this be the last maternity picture Jason has to take? Will the next post be introducing our newest family member? Who knows! We certainly don't. We were almost sure he was coming Saturday night because my contractions were about a minute long and 2-3 min. apart for several hours. So we grabbed our bags and headed to the hospital. Alas, I was only 2, so they gave me a shot of morphine and sent us home. Lame. The contractions were killing me, but apparently I need to wait until they are REALLY killing me to come in again. My doctor says if I'm a 3 by Friday, she'll induce me on Monday! If not, she's leaving town till the 19th, and we're on our own. So stay tuned until Friday! However, I did have this vivid dream that he was born this Thursday...

1 comment:

Mego said...

AHHHH You look soooo great!!!! I can't wait for him to come!! Good luck!