Saturday, October 11, 2008

Choices

This is Jason, as scribed by Camille, who is sitting by me, forcing me to write something on our blog. So I'm in school, that's about it. I go to class, and study, and take tests, and hang out with a pretty girl. I currently work in the MBA office on campus doing various projects. Ok, enough with the boring introductions. Camille's given me the computer now. My turn. I've been so blessed in my life. I have to say, I really lucked out. When you're trying to do the right thing, the lord really showers you with blessings. My life is full of so many great things. It all seems like my life was guided to where I am right now. I never would have auditioned for a play. It really was a spur of the moment thing, but that spur of the moment decision has changed my life forever, for which I am eternally grateful. It's crazy to think about how every decision you make, no matter how small, really can be a monumental choice. Each choice really defines who you are and what you stand for. Even when people aren't looking. What do you do when you don't have to do anything? I guess I was lucky when I chose that day to audition, but now that I know what kind of things can happen from one decision, each decision seems more important. A choice can really show what you're made of. Every day, you can choose what you want to be. Elder Oaks said that you can choose good things in life. That's good, but there are better and best. It's so true. We all do good things for the most part; sometimes we fall. We can choose better or best though. Taking a nap on Sundays is a good thing. I love Sunday naps! We used to call Sunday naps "Fat dog" :). But there are other great things we can do on Sunday, like read or go visit family. Choices are soooo important.

1 comment:

Tori said...

Well I am glad that you chose to audition for that play!

Camille, I wish I could be in Utah and meet Jason and see how cute you two are together in person! Congratulations again!

Did I ever tell you that I have a small group of people that I sometimes pray for their love lives? It's down to just two former roommates and one sister.