Thursday, January 8, 2015

Cycle for Survival

Hi all,

I thought I'd tap this network too to reach as many people as possible, so apologies for the redundancy of my facebook post! 

I'm participating through my work in Cycle for Survival, which raises money for Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center to research treatments for rare forms of cancer.  This is particularly important to me as I lost my own dad to a form of bone marrow cancer when I was 15 years old.  Medical advancements are such nowadays that if they had been in place back then, he might still be alive today.  Research for these rare forms of cancer are, in part, thanks to people like us who raise money for this cause.  Please take a moment and give what you can. You may donate or find out more information about the program at the link below.

http://mskcc.convio.net/goto/fightforsurvivalJM

Don't just "Like" this. Contribute!



Thanks everyone! (How can you not donate with a cute little face like that...)
 

1 comment:

B-Rett said...

I know, I was good looking, even at that young age.