Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Cake and Laptops

 A long time ago, aka October, my parents sailed through Boston on a New England cruise!  I got to further improve my Freedom Trail presentation for a number of my aunts and uncles and Grandma Richardson.
Earlier this month, I got to partner with Cake Boss and throw an in-home party with some friends!  You wouldn't believe the amount of product they sent.  Boxes and boxes of pans, mixes, tubs of frosting, fondant, tools of all kinds, and sprinkles galore.  You can see it all HERE on the blog.  So much cake!
And once in a while, I rope Jason into doing a review for me so that he can have something new and cool.  You can read his review on our new Dell Inspiron 2-in-1.  What a natural :) 
Check out that cute goatee that lasted all of 24 hours, maybe.

No comments: