Friday, December 13, 2013

Update on Us

First of all, here are two darling pictures from last summer that I just saw for the first time!  Parley still has his baby curls.
Well, here's an update on us.  The kids are still cute and adorable. 
Jason is studying for the GMAT nightly, and I feel like I always have a hundred things going on.  Jason and I are loving being Primary teachers to a room full or rowdy 9 year old boys, and
we're ecstatic about another wedding in February!!

My little brother, Braden, is engaged to Lauren, also a Monson scholar, genius, returned missionary, and musical-prodigy!  They're a great match.  The wedding is in Vegas, so we're still weighing out travel options...
 Parley is still uncontrollably reckless and Lincoln is completely obsessed with floor puzzles.
 


These boys have already seen and played with all of their Christmas gifts, since they are all free review/giveaway items, but I'm hoping they've forgotten about them.  At least I know they'll love what they're getting!
They also are quite accustomed to boxes arriving nearly every day, and they're quick to make them into cars, spaceships, and go-carts.
Those little naked hams :).

No comments: