Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mrs. Costume Designer

Super cool opportunity: I was asked yesterday to be the paid Costume Designer for Center Stage Youth Performers (CSYP.org) production of Beauty & the Beast! This is a prestigious theater where the students have rigorous auditions to get in, and pay tuition to be members in the program. I would be working with the director to design and produce all of the creative costumes. Ahh, how fun would that be?! Especially since I'm somewhat fond of this musical. The trouble is that the show starts rehearsing in January, and goes up in April. Oh, if only we knew if we were going to be in Utah in April! The waiting game is just too fun. We'll see if I actually get to costume the show or not!

1 comment:

Crissa Pollmann Robertson said...

That would be fun! (That is my sister's group btw :) ) Good luck! Hope you get to costume it.