Saturday, June 5, 2010

Reunited and it Feels so Good

I love when my things are featured on other blogs! http://annakaycreations.blogspot.com/2010/06/handmade-picks-lime-or-apple-green.html
My etsy account has been very abondoned the last few weeks, but I'm so lucky to have my machine with me in Houston! I brought a bag of scraps and 20-some purse handles (found at a closing craft store for $.20), so we can have some fun sewing days while I'm here and hopefully sell some purses.
PS -- I love it here! Jason and I had a happy reunion and its so good to be together again! He says I grew huge since our separation. Since we're staying with the Gutke's, I get little brothers and sisters again! Me and Amberlee have a blast being 'girly' together since I know how it feels growing up surrounded by boys. I have all these dreams lately where I revert back to my 8-year-old self and I'm fighting with my brothers again.

No comments: