Friday, December 11, 2009

The Sing-Off on NBC!

Ahhh! My group Noteworthy is competing in The Sing-Off on NBC starting on Monday! I'm so proud of these girls! Some of my best friends up there. See the websites for more info, but basically its a mix of Glee and American Idol for acappella groups, competing for $100,000 and a record deal. Watch the opening first performance on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaHvu-TywxI&feature=player_embedded and http://www.nbc.com/sing-off/video/clips/welcome-to-the-sing-off/1184415/?__cid=nbceditorial I'm SOOO excited!!! I just wish I had a tv and that I wasn't in rehearsal every night! CAN ANYONE IN PROVO/OREM RECORD IT FOR ME?!?! Ok, sisters, go spread the gospel and represent BYU on national television!!

4 comments:

Bill said...

I'm planning to record it on our DVR. You and Jason are welcome to come watch it later.

Camille said...

Oh excellent!! We'll be in touch!

Mego said...

i'm making my sister dvr it too. I'm soooooooo excited!!!!!

Sabrina said...

Ooo, this looks like a fun show to watch and how cool that Noteworthy is in it!