Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Bump

I've had several requests for these silly pictures. I think its so funny how proud we are (and everyone else) of our incredible amount of weight gain. Most girls won't show even a tiny bulge until 15-17 weeks, especially if its their first. They say some tall women can hide their pregnancy well into their 3rd trimester. Some obese or really tall girls carry to full term and the office never knew she was pregnant till she left on maternity leave. Well, here are MY profiles, and I just don't know what to say.

5 weeks

12 weeks 13 weeks 15 weeks I thought that maybe I was having multiples, explaining the early 'showing'. Nope. Maybe I never worked out my abs enough, so I have no strong tummy muscles to keep him in. Maybe I'm having a really big baby. Or maybe I'm just 5'2, and there's just no where else for him to go. I'm hoping that's it. My mom (same height) told me how people would ask her if she was overdue, when she was only 6 months along, with me, her first, a 7 pound baby. Hence, I've slowly accepted the idea that I might look full term in a matter of 3 more months. Looking forward to it!

6 comments:

Jolena said...

oh camille, i am totally going to be the same way! Yay for being 5'2"!

Elise said...

I popped out way more at the beginning with my boys. . .maybe that is it?

And yes. Definitely the 5'2'' thing. Cute pictures! You make being pregnant look glamorous.

Sabrina said...

Your bump is very cute. You look nothing but pregnant and that is a great thing. I just look like I am gaining weight all over for about 5 months :)

Natalie and Steve said...

When we went in to take family pictures when I was about 7 1/2 months pregnant, the lady waited until we were about 20 minutes into the session and finally asks "Are you expecting?"

"Yes, we're due in 5 weeks!"

Natalie and Steve said...

By the way, you look exceptionally adorable in your bump pictures!

Miranda-Jayne said...

YOU are so incredibly cute...by the way, you are so skinny minnie in week 5! I nominate you as cutest pregnant woman of the year!