Thursday, March 17, 2011
Thank you to Mom Millar for the stuffed caterpillar and the book! And thank you to Sew-Fisticated Fabrics in Cambridge--my new all time favorite fabric store.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Friday, March 11, 2011
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Monday, March 7, 2011
Friday, March 4, 2011
- Dec 19 Bid on my dream machine
- Dec 21 Lost bid, but the buyer fell through, so I was given 2nd chance offer
- Dec 22 Purchased machine, asked seller if she could hold it for a week, then send it straight to Boston since we were moving over the break
- Jan 02 Dropped off my old machine to my mom in exchange for money off my phone bill
- Jan 07 Still no machine, asked seller to send it, she said she's snowed in
- Jan 19 She asked if I had recieved the machine yet
- Jan 26 She realized she never sent it, and would get it out "Friday"
- Feb 02 Still no machine, she said she had a family matter come up and she would refund my money
- Feb 03 Purchased machine from seller #2
- Feb 08 Receive totally wrong machine model (a much cheaper, less advanced machine), sent an angry email
- Feb 09 Seller #2 said it was an honest mistake and told to send back the wrong machine, I said 'ya right' and held it hostage
- Feb 10 Seller #2 said she would send out the correct machine "Friday"
- Feb 15 Still hadn't recieved refund from Seller #1, filed a complaint
- Feb 16 Money refunded, but still no machine from Seller #2
- Feb 21 Opened a case with eBay to solve the problem
- Feb 28 Still no response from Seller #2, so eBay sent me a free shipping label to return the wrong machine and refunded my money, again
- Mar 01 Purchased the machine for the 3rd time from a non-eBay sewing machine store for $370, fine
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Sorry, I don't have any pictures of him sleeping to go along with this blog. But here is a very rested, happy baby!